Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Party Pants

I've been hit with the sewing bug these days...I think I took too long of a break from sewing after the holidays, which is never a good thing because now all I want to do is sew, sew, and sew some more.  The boys have been sleeping a lot better that past few nights, so it's given me the chance to create while they dream.  The other night while they were snug in their beds, I made a little pair of  flannel pajama pants...or as Rob likes to call them, "Party Pants". 


 It's always so satisfying making something you can use or wear.  I got the pattern from Lotta Jansdotter's book "Simple Sewing for Baby" (the same book I used to make the bandanna bibs).  And I'm working on a second pair...




They are still just a little bit big, which is why I chose Liam as my model...he's always been the slightly bigger twin.  And honestly, I couldn't find a shirt in their entire wardrobe that would actually go with these pants...but really, they're party pants, who needs a shirt when you're wearing party pants?

Happy Friday!  It's the weekend...now go put on your party pants (and now that I think about it...maybe you should wear a shirt, the shirt-less rule only applies to babies). 

Have a good one!

Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I only wish I has some party pants to put on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I know, I think I need a pair myself...I'll have to work on adapting the pattern for adult sizes!

    ReplyDelete